Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Photos! I have finally posted a few photographs! Nothing exciting yet, but I did want to give everyone a better feel for where I am living out here. As you can see, it's nothing too fancy, but it's nice and comfortable.

This photograph (above) is taken from the main street that runs in front of my apartment building, I am on the fifth floor my apartment included the first two balconys from the right. You might be able to catch that there is a canal running next to the building which is a nice buffer between me and the apartments on the other side where the residents continuously set off fireworks on the weekends. The Chinese like their fireworks! The first time I heard them going off in the middle of the day, I thought a fireworks factory was exploding, but a quick look out the window proved it was only their afternoon entertainment in the parking lot.

This photo is of the courtyard looking down from my inside balcony, I have 4 balconys in total. This balcony has my washing machine and dryer on it for my laundry.

This photo was a quick snapshot of my living area, actually its across from my formal dinning room to the living room. My apartment is 1750 sq.ft. and includes 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a study, a kitchen of course, and formal dinning. It's nice to have a large place even though I don't use much of it. It helps on the weekend to have a little room to move around when I'm staying in for a lot of the day.

Next time I will try and post some pictures of the area that I live in. I want to get out at night because EVERYTHING is lit up with neon! It's fairly impressive to see!

Anyway, here's 'till next time!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home